Friday, January 9, 2015

Thrift Haul


Thrift Haul

Here is a thrift haul of a few things I got recently:

  • These pair of jeans (a.k.a mom jeans) are high-waisted and super comfortable. They give off the 70's and a vintage vibe. I can't wait to go back and buy more of these. These are actually my first pairs of jeans I've bought and not cut up. Because they are a bit old fashioned, I rolled the jeans up and make them into boyfriend jeans.


  • This maroon collar shirt is perfect for throwing on top of outfits and is perfect for an overcoat. It's missing a button, but I'm going to replace the buttons sometime when I get a chance to. 


  • These shoes are super comfortable! I saw them and it was like a match made in heaven. Like literally. It's so plush, and I love how secondhand shoes are already broken in, so you don't have to march around in hard, unbroken shoes. I researched the brand, Prophet, and its a traveling shoe brand. (pretty expensive too)

- I have the prices to these, but I lost the receipts so I'll post the prices up when I find my receipts!

No comments:

Post a Comment