Sunday, August 2, 2015

Wall Decor

Something New for Motivation!

 Hellooooooo thereee! I haven't had any time to do any thrifting revamps, but I did get to decorate my empty wall! (i still have to decorate my bed wall) Since school is almost here, I needed some motivation to get back into the school vibe, so I decorated my wall! I'll post a bed wall decor and maybe some DIY's asap after I actually decorate it.


I have the worst lightning in my room, so I had to make it up with a filter! 
The backboard is just made of card-stock that I taped together. It's super easy! Then I just painted the edges blue and taped (I couldn't find my glue gun) lace around the borders. 


What's better then a homemade calendar?? I find it way easier to make my own calendars than trying to find one that I like at the store. This way I can just decorate to my liking! I used post-its to put the numbers of the month on the calendar and the rest was just was card-stock and markers! Hanging to the left is my owl lanyard.


Just a little bit of pictures to style it up! I hung the pictures on a string and held it up with clothespin. And if you're curious, the pictures are of me and my boyfriend like, two years ago. 
Hanging on one of the clothespin is my one and only necklace I actually wear. I got it from Psithuria. I believe they are closed for summer though. 
Next to my pictures is a whiteboard! This is just to put any reminders and write quotes and whatnot on it. It fills up the empty space pretty well too!


Below all that is just my books and post-its annddd succulents. I'm in the process of doing the Mess book by Keri Smith. 

Lastly, my succulents. I still have to re-pot them because they're growing and need more space, but I haven't found any pots to re-pot them in yet. I got these at the Chico farmers market. They just add a nice touch of nature to my plain room. 


That ends my wall decor and thanks for reading! I hope you all have a great day(: 





No comments:

Post a Comment