Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Transforming an Old Dress into a Trendy Two-Piece

DIY Two-Piece

 
I'm back with another transformation of old thrifted clothes that probably no one will wear as they are! This one is a dress that I will be changing into a two-piece. Again, I didn't record my process. I totally forgot because I was so into the moment. If you guys would like to see future transformations with the process, comment below or tell me through my Instagram or any other social media.
This was the easiest transformation I had done so far and I lovee the outcome!
So, this is the before of the dress:
As you can see, it's sort of an "old lady" style dress and waaayy old. So, I did my thing, and wah-lah!
Here is how it looks after! A trendy two-piece.


So all I really did was separate the top from the bottom and cropped the skirt up. After cropping the skirt, I adjusted it to fit my waist and then added elastic. For the top, I kept it the same, except I added a laced back to the back.

 Accessories  

Choker: Claire's 






No comments:

Post a Comment