Monday, March 9, 2015

DIY Kimono

Kimono 

My mom bought a bunch of fabric a long time ago, but I didn't know what to do with it so it just sat in the closet until this weekend. The weather in California is getting warmer, so I thought why not make a kimono since i've always wanted one!  And, that's exactly what I did. It probably took me about one hour and thirty minutes to make it. Here's the finished look:



Back View


Close up view


The pattern for making a kimono is everywhere on the internet, so if you want to make one, just search up a pattern! It's super easy and perfect for summer!


  • If you guys would like to recommend me to make something specific, you can contact me via email or my social medias which I will be posting up soon. 
  • Please give me feedback so I can see what I'm doing wrong or right! 


No comments:

Post a Comment